|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Other than insurance, by individual arrangement, depending on treatment variables and complexity of the situation.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services may be available on a limited basis in hardship cases.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you agree to pay a late-cancellation fee of $80.00 to partly offset the full cost of reserving that session-hour for you. Insurance plans do not reimburse for missed or canceled treatment.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.